So, you made your mind finally to attempt CEED and want to be like one of the PRESTIGIOUS designers around. Good and All the best for your future.
Let’s see the essential requirements for CEED Exam 2014
Eligibility and Age Limit
There is no age limit for writing CEED, however only candidates who either have completed or is expecting to compete by July 2014 in ANY ONE or MORE of the following degrees may apply.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 year programme after 10+2)
2. Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent 4 year programme after 10+2)
3. B.F.A. (4 year professional programme after 10+2)
4. G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience
5. Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Computer Applications(2 year programme after 10+2+3)
Note : 1. Application Process is through ONLINE only
2. GATE qualified candidates will also be considered for admission to some M.des programmes in some institute’s
Online registration process – 5th Aug 2013 to 10th Sep 2013
Admit Card download – 1st Nov 2013
Date of Examination – 1st Dec 2013 (9:00 to 12:00)
Announcement of Results – 3rd Jan 2014 (after 10:00 AM)
Note : Request for change in examination city will be accepted till September 20, 2013 with a fee of Rs. 400
Requirements before applying
1. Candidates MUST read the instructions before applying
2. Keep JPEG format of your latest photo (taken after June 2013) taken in white backdrop with your face covering 50% of the photography, looking straight towards the camera
Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3Mega pixel)
Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240
Dimensions 35mm X 45mm
Size preferably between 20KB to 50KB
3. Keep JPEG picture of your signature (signature in black)
Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 800 x 300
Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 400 x 150
Size preferably between 5KB to 20KB
4. Keep PDF format of your degree provisional/memorandum/marks certificate (certificate from principal for final year students - Link )
Size preferably less than 400KB
5. Keep Form of Certificate ( applicable only for background classes) – (Form here)
1. The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 2000 for men of general and OBC category
2. Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category, physically disabled (PD), and all women candidates.
3. Candidates who claim to be in SC/ST/OBC category have to produce valid certificates issued by appropriate authorities
4. Those who claim PD category should produce a Medical Certificate issued by the
1. CEED applications has to be submitted ONLINE only (Application Link)
2. Go to the link and enter your details, Email ID and personal no.
3. You will receive a password to your mobile and a link to your email
4. Go through your Email and click the link, enter the password provided to you (Please keep the password for future use, you cannot change once created)
5. Fill the details and upload your photos and certificates
6. Pay fees by online payment mode
7. You will then get a confirmation mail
The last thing you need to do is to prepare for CEED. I have covered the preparation methods, bringing the necessary resources and tips wherever necessary in this blog. Explore the blog for more details.
Here is a quick video tutorial on "How to start and what to practice for CEED exam" :
Please revert for any changes or additions to be made by leaving a comment below
Like Stuff You Look blog on Facebook page to get connected with latest posts.